Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface.
Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time.
Öko Timer ™ function : The Öko Timer function switches off the heating before the end of cooking in order to use the remaining heat as effectively as possible to stop the cooking process.
OptiHeat control: 3-step function for remaining heat control
- Power / diameter - rear right: 2300 / 3600W / 240mm
- Power / diameter - left front: 2300 / 3200W / 210mm
- Power / diameter - left rear: 2300 / 3200W / 210mm
- Power / diameter - front left: 1400 / 2500W / 145mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 710x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 44x680x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Total electricity loading, W: 7350
||W: 710mm x H: 44mm x D: 520mm
|Number of Zones