- Spout can be retracted and swivelled by 360°
- 2 x 35 mm Ø tap holes required for tap and operating lever
- With ceramic disk cartridge
- Flexible connector pipes, 750 mm long and 3/8'' nut for particularly easy installation
- Patented jet regulator for markedly reduced scaling
- Stabilisation plate to increase the stability of the tap when fitted in stainless steel sinks
- LGA approved
- Planned for DVGW certificate
- Min. distance middle tap hole 70 mm.
- Max. distance middle tap hole 500 mm.
- Installation depth of BLANCO ELOSCOPE-F II: 470 mm (incl. spray hose).
- Otherwise risk of collision with waste separation system, boiler etc.)
- Min. distance between sink and window aisle 3 cm
|BLANCO ELOSCOPE-F II|
|The total height:||20 - 256mm|
|Height to the end of the spout :||4 - 240mm|
|Lever action :||Single|
|Mounting hole:||Ø 35mm|
|Spout reach :||242mm|
|Rotation of the spout:||360|
|Control lever:||not connected with the mixer|
|Tap type:||High pressure|
|Flexible connecting hoses with a length of||(750mm) 3/8"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.