|Dimensions:||W: 752 mm x H: 45 mm x D: 520 mm|
|Control location||Hob Front|
|Number of burners||5|
|Burner 1||1 kW|
|Burner 2||1.75 kW|
|Burner 3||1.75 kW|
|Burner 4||3 kW|
|Burner 5||4 Kw Wok|
|Hob Surface Material||Black glass|
- Tempered glass Black
- Cast iron pan supports separable
- For a flush or slightly raised built-in solution.
- stepFlame Technology
- Sword control knobs
- Easy to clean Tempered glass surface.
- 1-handed ignition via control knobs
Power and size:
- 5 Gas burners
- Wok Burner
- 1 rapid, 2 standard, 1 economy, 1 wok burner
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: Rapid burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
- Center front: Wok burner up to 4 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left front: Economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Preset of natural gas (20mbar)
- Flame failure safety device
- Liquid gas nozzles (28-30/37mbar) included
- Power cord lenght 1m
stepFlame Technology: precise heat control with nine different flame steps.
This wok burner with up to 4.0 kW of power is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
Siemens top sheet design for a flush or slightly raised built-in solution.
Extremely heat-resistant and easy to clean – the modern hard glass surface.
High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
Gas and electric connection operation must be performed by a qualified technician!!!