FRANKE KANON KNG 110-52 -125.0528.615 Stone Grey Undermount Kitchen Sink

local_shipping
Free delivery UK
refresh
14 Days Return
226
New product
Installation Undermount
Colour Sink Stone Grey
Pop-Up Waste Automatic control
Min. Cabinet Width 600 [mm]
Tap Hole No
Drainer position -
Number of bowls One
Sink Dimensions (WxHxD) 560x460x200 [mm]
Big Bowl Size (WxHxD) 520x420x200 [mm]
Small Bowl Size (WxHxD) -
Warranty 2 Years

Product Information.

  • Superbly hard-wearing
  • Wonderful for active families
  • Easy to clean
  • Wonderful in many colors

INCLUDED: Waste and overflow fitting with space-saving pipe, 3 1/2''  basket strainer, fixing kit (sealing not included)

£425.00
VAT included Estimated delivery within 14-21 working days
Supplier Stocked

Payment Options:
100% secure payments

FRAGRANITE WITH VERY SMALL GRANITE PARTICLES RESISTANT TO SCRATCHES 

The material is manufactured in 80% from real granite*, which is one of the most durable materials existing in nature. The other 20% is an acrylic binder which is characterised by exceptional hardness and resistance. Thanks to using very small granite particles and simultaneous minimisation of spaces filled with the binder, we were able to obtain a perfectly fine and delicate material, which is also very resilient.

Bexsz nazwy-2.jpg a4.jpg a1.jpg a3.jpg a2.jpg

HYGIENIC

  • In their manufacturing, we use small granite particles, thanks to which we obtain an exceptionally fine and uniform, thus very hygienic surface, which can easily be kept clean

IMPACT-RESISTANT

  • Very high resistance to impacts results from the high quality of resins used in their manufacturing and from the durability of the granite itself.

RESISTANT TO SCRATCHES

  • They are made from material classified fourth in terms of hardness in the world. The only cavities you will ever notice on them were made by our design engineers.

RESISTANT TO STAINS

  • We test our sinks in terms of resistance to all types of stains that may occur in the kitchen.

RESISTANT TO TEMPERATURE

  • They are designed to resist short-term high temperatures of up to 280°C