FRANKE Solo SOD 610-40 Tectonite Hazelnut Inset Kitchen Sink 114.0367.833
Free delivery UK
14 Days Return
|Pop-Up Waste||Automatic control|
|Min. Cabinet Width||450 [mm]|
|Number of bowls||One|
|Sink Dimensions (WxHxD)||500x400x165 [mm]|
|Big Bowl Size (WxHxD)||500x400x165 [mm]|
|Small Bowl Size (WxHxD)||-|
- Superbly hard-wearing
- Wonderful for active families
- Easy to clean
- Wonderful in many colors
INCLUDED: Waste and overflow fitting with space-saving pipe, 3 1/2`` basket strainer, fixing kit (sealing not included)
TECTONITE - NEW GENERATION OF KITCHEN SINKS
WHAT IS TECTONITE:
Tectonite is an innovative synthetic material patented by FRANKE. It provides the sinks with perfect utility properties and modern appearance.
SHOCK RESISTANCE (10-15s) TO TEMPERATURES OF UP TO 300°C
- A heated plate removed from the oven has a temperature of approx. 230°C. The sinks from the modern Tectonite® material are therefore resistant to any kitchen events with high temperatures involved
- The material is resistant to impact of all adverse factors that occur in the kitchen every day. Tests have shown that the sink withstands impacts of small kitchen objects without any damage.
EXCEPTIONAL RESISTANCE TO SCRATCHES AND ABRASION
- Thanks to the glass particles in the outside coating of the sink, the new Tectonite® formula ensures increased resistance to scratches and abrasion – substantially above the results obtained in classical products made from composite, available on the market.
- Thanks to the innovative manufacturing technology of the Tectonite® material, the stain factors do not permeate the sink and may be completely removed even after 24 hours.